Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lo(s) and hotels

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:35 PM
  • 17 Replies

has your lo(s) stayed in a hotel room with you? what kind of rooms do you get? we usually like to get a one bedroom suite so dd can sleep in one room and we have the other room but last time we ended up moving her into our room because she cried so much. Im thinking we will just do a regular room this time and bring her pack 'n play. saves money i guess. do your lo(s) seem like they mind staying in a hotel?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:37 PM

We've only stayed in a hotel with Helena once,when she was 9 months old.We was still co-sleeping at that point but since she was use to napping in her crib,we brought her pack n play with us hoping she'd sleep in that but she just ended up in bed with us,lol.We always just get 1 room.

mommyhonu
by Mary on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:43 PM

we plan on staying in 1 room all of us when we go on our family vaca.

TheMrs407
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:44 PM

Thanks for asking this!  I have always wondered.  I just assumed we'd get one room because DD might be uneasy sleeping in a new place, but it would be interesting if others have different experiences.

Yagoda
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:47 PM

one bedroom suit, but he didn't like the cribs there anyways, so he slept with us, even though we are against co-sleeping.

sktrowb
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:49 PM
We stayed in one when dd was 1. We were in a suite with one king sized bed and a pull out couch. It also had a kitchete in it ( we were there for a whole week). Dd slept in a pack and play
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:48 PM

we have a few times. we just get a regular size room and our son either slept with us or else we put the mattress from the other bed on the floor and he slept on there (it was against the wall with other furniture or pillows surrounding it so he couldnt roll off). he seemed to enjoy staying (especially the pool) and he slept super well too!

PhilsBabyMama
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:59 PM

We've slept in hotels with our son lots of times, since we're a military family.  We've moved from Alaska, to Maryland, to Oklahoma, to New York since my son was born (3 years ago) and have probably stayed in hotels for at least 2 months of his life.  We've had suites (one bedroom), regular  king rooms, or 2 doubles.  We've always slept in the same bed though.  If anything, my husband slept in the extra bed while I slept in bed with our son.  We've always been a co-sleeping family, though.

Sexyfox09
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:01 AM
I have she was 3 weeks old we put her in a drawer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BettyBlythe
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 5:15 AM
We have quite a bit, we get a king suite and DD sleeps with us. Works great. She loves it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 7:05 AM

We cosleep

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)