Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

being greedy?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:28 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am a mother of twins a boy and a girl. They are 15 months. They were concieved through invetro. I am 34 years old.Now I see them growing up and they are almost not babies anymore. Money doesnt exactly grow on trees over here. and we are trying to save for a house. Seems like all I cant really think about is wanted one more. And wishing it could happen naturally. I feel so guilyt for feeling this way

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lauratupper
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:34 AM

don't feel guilty!!! there is no reason to feel bad about it at all!!

Schleetle
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:27 AM
I have twins also, but mine are almost 8. I also have 15 month old daughter, and have been thinking of a new baby so much lately. Perhaps it's the age it's really starting to hit me that my baby is getting bigger, and will soon be a toddler. I don't think we are going to have more either though. I was able to conceive naturally, but it took 15 months (coincidentally) to get pregnant with her. So it is on my mind too, but you have two little ones to enjoy so as they get into the toddler phase they will keep you plenty busy!
PrincessHouse
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:45 AM

They keep me busy now,lol, I guess if it happens it does and not then it wont

Quoting Schleetle:

I have twins also, but mine are almost 8. I also have 15 month old daughter, and have been thinking of a new baby so much lately. Perhaps it's the age it's really starting to hit me that my baby is getting bigger, and will soon be a toddler. I don't think we are going to have more either though. I was able to conceive naturally, but it took 15 months (coincidentally) to get pregnant with her. So it is on my mind too, but you have two little ones to enjoy so as they get into the toddler phase they will keep you plenty busy!

mommyhonu
by Mary on Mar. 3, 2011 at 2:59 AM

no need to feel guilty at all. nothing wrong with feeling that way.

jridgill
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 7:25 AM
Hugs

Quoting lauratupper:

don't feel guilty!!! there is no reason to feel bad about it at all!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PrincessHouse
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Thanks I just felt horrible

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)