Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ear piercings? ?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:40 AM
  • 8 Replies
Hi ladies!!!
New here,,
Jus had my daughter(whose 2months old) & was wondering to the mamas that got their daughters ear pierced:
"Where did you get them pierced at??"

I want to get them done, but freaking out about were to get them done due to infections & crazy stories ive heard....
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
babygomez
by April on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:59 AM

My daughter's ears aren't pierced.

Here's a BUMP for you!

SoniaL
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:00 PM

I got my DD's ears pierced at a piercing studio (where they do noses, belly buttons, tongues) because a sterilized needle is the only way i will allow my kids to get pierced. The guns rip through the ear. My DD was 7 yrs old (the minimum age at the piercing studio we trust). We like to let them ask for it, it is their body afterall.

Schleetle
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:02 PM

You could check at your pediatricians office, they will sometimes do it.

KaelynnsMommy64
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:16 PM

i got my daughters done at piercing pagoda when she was 10 weeks and they were perfectly fine . i got mine done at claires and they got infected really bad

abra
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:21 PM

My daughter's ears aren't pierced yet (they are 5 and 2). Whenever our 5 year old wants them done, we are happy to let her get them pierced. When that time comes, we'll be taking her to a tattoo/peircing salon. I have several piercings myself, and am way more comfortable with it being done with a sterile needle instead of a gun.

Leelee1008
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:30 PM

my dd is also 2 months old, and I too want to get them done. I had her at the drs last week and he said he recomends them getting a few tetnis shots in before they are pierced. so I think im going to wait till she gets her 3 round.

la_bella_vita
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:35 PM

My daughter's ears are not pierced, bump!

Honeybun09
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Quoting babygomez:

My daughter's ears aren't pierced.

Here's a BUMP for you!

Due in May? Join us in May 2011 Babies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)