Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our beautiful daughter!!! Pics included! *PIOG*

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:29 PM
  • 7 Replies

I know this is late but better late than never, right?!

Our daughter, Mckaeli Raye, was born March 8th, 2011 at 3:06 pm! She was supposed to be born on the 17th but came early via c-section! I had pinkish discharge on the 7th so I called my doctor's office. They said keep an eye on it and to come in the next day at 11:30(it was almost 5 o'clock). So I had to take my son and niece(they were both 2 at the time, thank God my friend was with me!) So I was feeling good that day hadn't had any contractions or anything. Well she checked me and I was 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced! I started having contractions after she checked me-she sent me to the hospital to get a NST and monitor the baby and contractions. So they hooked me up to the monitors and the contractions were coming every 2 minutes-I had 4 in 8 minutes! So my doctor decided we were having her then! My mom was very disappointed-she lives in AR and was coming up for her birth(on the 17th).She was going to be in the OR with me but that didn't happen! My husband has a very weak stomach and didn't think he could handle it-even though I kept telling him that there would be a curtain so he wouldn't see anything. Turns out he handled it just fine! I was happy that he was in the room with me! Anywho, the anesthesiologist couldn't get the epi in. He tried for like 10 minutes(felt like a lot longer) The doctor finally had to do it! Finally, they got it in and started and it took forever! I was so nervous, anxious and excited! Then we heard her cry for the first time!! :D It took FOREVER for us to be able to see her! She weighed 6 lbs 3 oz and was 18.5 inches long! She has dark hair like her daddy and is absolutely beautiful(if I don't say so myself!!)Here's some pictures:

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
abra
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:30 PM

She is so precious!

Schleetle
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:31 PM

Aww she is sooo cute! Look at those cheeks. :) I'm glad your DH decided to stay with you.

lauratupper
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:31 PM
awwww
KenzieQsMommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:34 PM
Perfect! Congrats to you and your family!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Awww

Due in May? Join us in May 2011 Babies!

la_bella_vita
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:37 PM

Congrats and she is precious!

babygomez
by April on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:38 PM

congratulations

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)