Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did DH pop the BIG QUESTION?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:04 PM
  • 12 Replies

jewelry How did he propose to you?

breastfeedingLive sidesplittinglaughterLaugh &

giving heartLots of Aloha!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MwithV_xo
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:05 PM

it was on new years eve when the ball dropped :] he said he couldn't think of a better way to start the new year :]

angelmommy2806
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Christmas Eve, we were walking through the park looking at all the light displays. He asked if I would be his forever :)

lovin.my.boys
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Right after we finished having sex one night he just said "hey, wanna get married"  LOL

justanotherjen
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:13 PM

I laugh about this now but I don't think he ever really did.

See, we were friends at work and one night our other friend set us up by guiding him over to my place around 1am after they stumbled out of a bar (they were both drunk).  Me and him sat up all night talking then went to work the next morning.  After work he drove me home and we ordered pizza and were so slap happy from lack of sleep we couldn't stop giggling.

Then he started talking about how he had falledn in love with me and how we would get married and have these kids.  He kept going on and on and I asked him if he was serious and he stopped, thought it over a second and was like, "yeah, I am."

I remember I just stared at him for a moment then asked, "did you just propose to me?"

And he said he did, lol.

CRAZY!

We had never dated unless you count that agreement to go back to my house that night for pizza after work.  We had just been friends and I had only know him for like 6 weeks total (I had just started working there).

We were engaged June 5, 1999.  By October I was pregnant with our first and we were married January 7, 2000 (7 months later).  We've been together almost 12 years now and just celebrated our 11th anniversary and had our 5th child last summer (almost 10 years exactly from the first).  And I love him now just as much as  I did then.

la_bella_vita
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:28 PM

On our dating annviersary in a hotel room filled with candles and roses! 

Honeybun09
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:31 PM

At home! Neither of us would have felt comfortable in a public setting. We are very private people.

Due in May? Join us in May 2011 Babies!

Rydersmom95
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:32 PM

On a walk to the local garden, we are walking and he proposed! 

abra
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:33 PM

We had been dating for 2 years. We were on a hike when Ben whipped out the ring and asked, "So, are you going to marry me or what?" I laughed but said yes. We got married 4 months later!

abbysmommy429
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:33 PM

On Lookout Mountain- my best friend was there to get a picture!

littlemama810
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:34 PM

He didn't, I did LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)