Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Very excited!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:53 PM
  • 16 Replies
Me and my fiance are expecting another child. We have decided to skip the wedding and get married at the court house. We're hoping for a boy but I think it's another girl! I'm just so excited!! Not sure when I'm due yet. But I can't wait to find out! yey
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tnvplus2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Congrats!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:56 PM

Congrats...and congrats on making the right decision to be married! Good luck!

Lyras_Mama29
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:58 PM
Well we were planning the wedding. But after a while we were just talking about going to the court house just to get married anyways. I was and am sick of waiting! lol. So now we're deffinatly going to go. We're both so happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PrissyKrissy05
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:00 AM
Congrats on both! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:02 AM

Congrats!We were married at the courthouse first,and had our wedding later.Definitely the best choice for us,and I'm sure it'll be great for you guys!

Quoting Lyras_Mama29:

Well we were planning the wedding. But after a while we were just talking about going to the court house just to get married anyways. I was and am sick of waiting! lol. So now we're deffinatly going to go. We're both so happy.

TandKmommy
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:02 AM
That's how we were too congrats on both!!

Quoting Lyras_Mama29:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lyras_Mama29
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:04 AM
Thank you everyone! I'm happy. I've always wanted a bigish family. And now we're getting another little one. Yey! I can't sleep I'm so excited. lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TandKmommy
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:06 AM
How old is ur dd?

Quoting Lyras_Mama29:

Thank you everyone! I'm happy. I've always wanted a bigish family. And now we're getting another little one. Yey! I can't sleep I'm so excited. lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:07 AM

Awesome!Hpw far along are you?

Quoting Lyras_Mama29:

Lyras_Mama29
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:08 AM
She is 7 months tomorrow.

Quoting TandKmommy:

How old is ur dd?

Quoting Lyras_Mama29:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)