Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you found out you were having.....

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:41 AM
  • 82 Replies

multiples, would you be excited or worried? I personally would be worried cause ds is such a handful with just one lol.

expecting babypregnant belly Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and expecting baby #2. mod

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CjEmmemommy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:43 AM

I think I would would be scared and shocked.. I want another home birth so that would add an unexpected level and then the idea of 2 more on top of the 3 I have is crazy but we would be excited soon enough..

feralkitten
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:45 AM

i be a bit worried as we all ready have 4 . i also worried cause there a lot of things that can go wrong

how ever i also be a bit exsited as i'm shore it will work out you dont need to have sets of stuff for every baby you just need to work out what you really do need

BrittM1988
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:47 AM

excited, I really want twins

CANDYLC
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Excited and worried. Excited cause we are ttc but worried because I am very high risk and have a hard time carrying one baby so multiples I would be on bedrest the whole pregnancy.

roody2shoes
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:54 AM

excited. excited. excited, then a little worried. lol. i have twins on both sides of my family and they both skip the generation to me, so i have wanted twins since i was a child. althuogh i kind of want the twins to show up if they do and the last child, because i fear that my husband will say we are done, after that. lol

DanielleMason
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:59 AM

worried..I have 3 all ready and don't plan on having anymore..lol..

kameka
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:26 AM

I would be soooo worried!  

mama2jarednrae
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:27 AM

I would be excited and worried!

Mom71307
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:31 AM

A bit of both.  We would have to buy a minivan sooner than later since we have 2 kids already and just a sedan!  Also, another carseat... or 2.  And, it would be tough figuring out to nurse 2 infants together... I already have been tandem nursing for 18 months so I can handle that but 2 infants...!  Otherwise, I think it would seal the "will we have another" question pretty well!  I am already pregnant but haven't had my first ultrasound yet so I may or may not be..>!

jessnjosh87
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:32 AM

BOTH...worried b/c we would need even MORE baby stuff...excited cuz ive always wanted multiples

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)