Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military's pay getting cut!! ?(are you serious)

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:30 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am so pissed right now the last thing needed to be cut is military pay I just checked my bank accout and what we usually get is cut in half. WTF!! The last thing needed to be cut is military what are they gonna do when the military goes on strike and no one shows up at work. Almost all military families I know are paycheck to paycheck. I hope this blows up in Obam's face someone needs to vote him out. Damn pos.

I am a proud mommy to Olivia Makinzy and A wife to Mark Presson

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Schleetle
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:34 PM

You should be receiving your whole pay in two deposits. My husband is also military.

Liamjamesmom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:42 PM
My dh is in the Navy. It does suck really bad. We are really good with budgeting our money so that we live comfy and still able to put 800-1000 in savings every month so that we have fall back/ emergency money. I know a lot of other families that are pay check to pay check and some of them I feel for and then there are some that just blow money on crap instead of thinking ahead and not being responsible adults about their money. I don't mean to sound like a bitch but when the know you may not be getting a pay check why would you go spend what you do have on crap to make ugly ass necklaces (know someone who did this) and then complain about not having money?? To many people not just military families are trying to keep up with the jones or be them and it's dumb and then want to bitch b/c they are living above their means. I understand people have bills we got them to and they are no fun they down right suck but they are a part of being an adult. I know not everyone that is being effected by this are money blowers but everyone I personally know are and can barely pay their mortgage due to having $1000 a month car payments (2 cars) only and that's uncalled for and don't understand the difference between a want and a need. Sorry for the rant ladies I'm really not meaning to offend anyone I swear I'm not really a bitch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2drakeNabby
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:01 PM

We are military also.

You WILL be getting full pay, it may just be in multiple deposits.  But you WILL have it on the 15th. 

I read this information from DFAS and DoD.

Honeybun09
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:11 PM

I hope you get your full pay!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)