Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

April Fool trick backfired?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:14 PM
  • 4 Replies
Soooo, I think my April fools prank on dh may have backfired on ME! :O

I had to work that day (dr's office), so on my lunch break I went to visit my pregnant friend ;) and brought a urine cup with me (I'm sure y'all can see where I'm going w/this, lol). She gave me a sample of her tinkle to bring back to work. Me & 3 other girls proceeded to dip hcg dipsticks & get our "positive" pregnancy tests. :-) Dh & I had already had the talk that we don't want anymore kids, so I figured this would be a good "gotcha!".

Well last night out of the blue he says "I wish you wouldn't have done that to me on April fools, b/c after thinking about it for a little while I wanted it to be true". OMG, I had to pick my jaw up off the floor! LoL I *thought* I wanted another for a little while, but now I'm really happy with our family of 5.

Oops! Sorry dh! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
1stbabyoct2010
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:16 PM

Oh that is too funny!

Honeybun09
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:20 PM

That's funny!

NurseMami
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:37 PM
The funny thing is, one of my co-workers specifically asked if we were wanting more kids...she said "now he's not going to be disappointed, is he? I can't do that to J, he's ready to have kids." J is her fiancee. I told her oh no, it's all good, we're done, I just wanted to make him sweat for awhile lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyhonu
by Mary on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:41 PM

LOL! Opps!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)