Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you ever get me time?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:52 PM
  • 16 Replies

if so, what do you like to do?

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Taylor.gibson74
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:53 PM
i never do lol the only me time i get is nap time when i either nap too since im pregnant or clean up thats my me time haah
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grapejelly
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:12 PM

sometimes haha.  I like to relax on the computer facebook or CM.

or I hop in the shower for a little ME time

mommyhonu
by Mary on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:13 PM

if it's going out ... love to go get a facial. at home it's a nice long hot shower

p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:33 PM

I like to reead or when I have them, paint

teachermama924
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:35 PM
Not right now. Maybe after I graduate college in December. I love to read and swim.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myrandabrown13
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:40 PM
not really but hubby watches the girls so i get a shower every night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:41 PM
Sometimes. If dh is home I don't take Wyatt to the grocery store... Does that count?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SillyJessi
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:43 PM

I guess right now counts; my boys are playing with their toys together, and my baby is giggling at a little basket of toys near my feet.

Social  networking...

Sewing, batiking, painting, dyeing, beading, reading, drinking coffee, and gardening are things I do for myself.  I squeeze my me time in whereever I can get it, and I relish every second.

** Of course my oldest ran up to me during typing this, I stop, and listen to him tell me how he made a mom out of legos and she has two boobies for feeding her baby legos, told him that's wonderful, asked him how many babies she has, he says, "three, just like you does", and he ran off and I finish typing. 

deciduousdream
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:57 PM
no. my son is three weeks old. i'm hoping he'll get better at being with someone other than me. i can never put him down or pass him off without him crying.

i like to take showers and brush my teeth! and maybe put some makeup on? grrrr
mommy2xp
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:04 PM

I do after the girls are in bed, which is one reason I'm pretty strict about their bedtime. I like to come hang out on here or sew, I rarely use that time to clean or anything. Sometimes I'll catch up on my shows and do laundry but not often only if I'm behind on it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)