Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is your dh/so is romantic?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:05 PM
  • 30 Replies

what was the last romantic thing he did?

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessnjosh87
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:06 PM

uh...he...bought me a rose on our anniversary??? I don't know what "being romantic" means...opening doors? writing love notes? getting hot and heavy in the bedroom?? He does all those things...

teenmomoftwins4
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:08 PM
He proposed today (: He is romantic but doesnt over do the "lovey dovey" stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyhonu
by Mary on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:09 PM

he has his moments ... hmmm the last time, I'd have to say was right before his employee christmas party (this past yr). I asked him if I looked alright and he said that something was missing. He then pulled a lil red jewelery box out of his pocket. it was a sapphire and diamond ring. then he told me i looked beautiful. he usually holds off on the romantic stuff when it's just the two of us but does show me lots of affection around the boys.

Blue_Spiral
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:10 PM

Since the baby came our romance is suffering :)

My last boyfriend was the king of UNromantic and I got lucky with this one, because he is the king of Romantic!

The last thing I remember being really sweet was before the baby was born I was really stressed out and said I was thinking about taking a bath to relax.

A half hour later he comes to me and says "your bath is ready."

He had lit candles all over the bathroom and drawn me a bubble bath! He had incense burning and soft music playing and a cool towel for my neck and a towel ready for when I got out.

What a precious guy I have!

He is always writing love notes (not cheesy ones, really meaningful) and buying me flowers on random occasions.

He loves surprising me with anything he can. Cleaning up when I'm planning to do it, things like that.

mommyhonu
by Mary on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:10 PM

awwww congrats!

Quoting teenmomoftwins4:

He proposed today (: He is romantic but doesnt over do the "lovey dovey" stuff.

Jess0915
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:10 PM
Took me out to dinner and he gives me back rubs every night. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:16 PM

ummm... i was pissed at him last night and today so he came home and we had makeup sex? Sorry tmi but thats about as romantic as we get. ,,,

I kid no we really did have makeup sex but he is pretty romantic. He gives backrubs, flowers, cham bracelets, kisses. 

DeziiRee
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:18 PM
He stepped up big time with me being ill. I know for most its not a lot but he gets up early everyday before work to wash dishes and mop the kitchen. We have a pup and she has accidents at night and misses the pads sometimes so he cleans the kitchen so I don't over do it. He also waits on me when he is home bc he knows my body hurts so bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maria1613
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:18 PM

Romance??? What's that??? The last romantic thing he did was a couple years ago he got done with work and drove to my work without telling me he was coming and left a note with a boquet of flowers on my windshield and then came up to our door and came and just told me he loved me and then  just left without telling me about the flowers

ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:20 PM
He can be....we got in an argument a few weeks ago and he brought me donuts for breakfast then we went to dinner...he tries I guess. I'm really bad about surprises though. I always ruin them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)