Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My heart is breaking :-(

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:36 PM
  • 5 Replies
I just went and got William some new jammies and I had to get 12 month
He's almost 9 months and the toes of his other ones have holes and his big toe sticks out. But boo on double digit clothes for him. This day came way to soon and I'm not really emotionally ready for this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jessnjosh87
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:37 PM

I'm the opposite...Jasmine is 10.5 months and still in 6-9 month clothing. A lot of 9 month stuff is still huge on her. *sigh* there are tons and tons of clothes just sitting in her closet...waiting.

mommyhonu
by Mary on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:42 PM

((((hugs))))

Liamjamesmom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:43 PM
I thought 9 months was gonna last awhile but on the little size thing he's a got a pound and a few inchs left. His 9 month clothes still fit just fine but for some reason the Jammie feet are to small so I had to up them and to make it just a little sadder I had to get them from the toddler part not the baby section.

Quoting jessnjosh87:

I'm the opposite...Jasmine is 10.5 months and still in 6-9 month clothing. A lot of 9 month stuff is still huge on her. *sigh* there are tons and tons of clothes just sitting in her closet...waiting.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BGH2010
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:44 PM

My son has been in 12 month clothing since he was 5 or 6 months old. My son was born big and has a very long torso. Some 12 months don't fit him and he is almost 8 months.

lauratupper
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:55 PM

awww!! my ds is 13 months and he's wearing 18-24 months....i know how it feels!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)