Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a lot of mom friends?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:47 PM
  • 25 Replies
I means friends who are moms? I don't really have very many. I have one who works all the time so we never get to hang out and another who is actually in labor today but has worked up until last week so she was busy and will be with a newborn for a while. I just wish I had more friends who I could hang out with more and have play dates with and things like that. I stay at home so the kids are usually bored and its finally getting nice out. There are not a lot of groups in my area for playdates and things to meet other moms. Its kind of a drag.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schleetle
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:12 PM

None here, nope. My friends all live back home where I grew up, but my best girlfriend does not have any children right now - maybe someday.

luckyme7
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:13 PM
Yes, I do.
Lyras_Mama29
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:18 PM
I have alot! Or I know a lot. I never really hang out with any. :/ BUT my car got fixed today, so hopefully I can hang out with some more. Even if it is just to go on a walk. Actually, one of my mom friends made a group on facebook for moms in the area. I know alot of them. We're making playdates and picnics for every weekend. They haven't started just yet, but I'm excited!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvesx2xsmile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:20 PM

nope :/

hoping to find some though!

ashleywagoner
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:20 PM
Several :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Yes! I do have a lot of mom friends.

Unfortunately, I don't even have a best friend, so I still get a little lonely.

Mizz_Ruiz2011
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:59 PM
I have a friend from high school who had her son 2mos after i had mine. But my son is only 3mos now so he wont have playdates yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemyliam
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:01 PM

I feel the same way...so i started to attend meetings twice a week at a church that does tons of charity work in the community...and their are alot of families/babies/moms i'm starting to meet

babygomez
by April on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Just a few, we don't hang out much though.

MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:00 PM

I don't have any female friends that are childless,so yes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)