Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Tips?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:28 PM
  • 7 Replies

If you have a dog and you are currently pregnant, make the dog bark at your belly. Your LO may jump the first few times but s/he will get used to it and that means they will be used to it after they are born. This means that when the dog barks during naptime, your sweet baby will not be startled and wake up.

Just a great tip I used with both my pregnancies. Thought it might be of use to some of you!

Are there any other tips you are glad you heard about before you had your baby or even after?

Oh, I also sang one song everyday to my LO when I was pregnant, then after I had him and then her, it comforted them greatly.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MixedCooke
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:33 PM

eat spicy food, lots of veggies, ethnic foods, etc, because when you are breastfeeding and happen to eat it again, it will not bother them!

la_bella_vita
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:46 PM

This

Quoting MixedCooke:

eat spicy food, lots of veggies, ethnic foods, etc, because when you are breastfeeding and happen to eat it again, it will not bother them!

Honeybun09
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:53 PM

I didn't know that.

Thankfully I'm married to a Mexican so we eat lots of spices and ethnic foods LOL. Of course veggies too. ;)

Quoting MixedCooke:

lauratupper
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:53 PM

i sang to my ds all the time, the same song, and he loved it after he was born it always soothed him.

Ashley0709
by on Apr. 17, 2011 at 1:17 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashley0709
by on Jun. 16, 2011 at 7:53 AM

Bump for more Tips!

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 16, 2011 at 10:17 AM

Bump : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)