Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do your lo/s sleep through the night?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:06 PM
  • 8 Replies

if not how many times do they usually wake up a night?

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mousesmommy81
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:10 PM
My almost 3 yo does and has since she was 4 weeks old. My 9 month old however slept 12 hours a night from 2-4 months old then her reflux kicked up and made life miserable. She how just over being super sick for 3 weeks and was used to getting up every few hours to eat. ( all she had for 3 weeks was pedilyte and was always hungry). I'm try g to get her back to sleeping good but she still wakes up around 1 every morning to drink a bottle and goes back to sleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcbmami
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:12 PM
My son does but he's not a baby anymore-he is 3. My daughter wakes up at midnight and between 5 and 6 am-she is 6 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laurennnn
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:13 PM

my 2 year old has slept all through the night since she was about a month old. My 9 month old has been sleeping through the night since about 2 months:) I'm lucky lol

babygomez
by April on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:44 PM

Yes, she has since she was 3 weeks old :)

Join us in First Time Moms!

Schleetle
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:46 PM

2xs up usually

alandou
by April on Apr. 24, 2011 at 3:27 AM

this past week she has been doing great! she only woke up once the whole week. usually she wakes up atleast once every night.

ash50
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 3:52 AM

no not yet

GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2011 at 3:56 AM

Nope. :-( My nearly 3 year old has never been a very good sleeper and still wakes up at least once or twice during the night. My 1 year old slept through the night from the first night she was born all the way until a little over 3 months. Then she started teething...and hasn't stopped. Lol! Her teeth take FOREVER to break through. When a couple finally does break through there's a 1 to 2 day period where she'll sleep through the night again. Then she starts getting more teeth that take up to 3 or more months to break through. I feel bad for the poor girl because it seems to hurt the most at night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)