Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't know what his problem is?!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:19 PM
  • 6 Replies

My son will be 1 on the 6th and I'm having the worst time with him sleeping! He is waking up 5-8 times a night. He takes a bottle and goes right back to sleep but even when he was a newborn he would sleep at least 10 hours straight.

Plus when he is with his dad he only wakes up once a night. We both have him sleeping in a pack n play with sheets (we're both in between places and can't get his crib up until we both get a better place) he has the same pillow at both places so I don't know why I'm having such a problem with him here. What should I do? It's been going on for about 2 weeks now. He spends Tues night- Sunday night with me.

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:22 PM

I don't know waht to say. I never had this problem before. Maybe it's because he wants your attention? Nothing wrong with a bit of baby lovin! 

Peppermintred
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:29 PM

BUMP!

grapejelly
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:42 PM

what about the bed time routine? is it the same at both homes?  nap times? I know when my LO's naps get thrown off she is up more at night

Peppermintred
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:44 PM

He has always taken 2 naps a day. He wakes up at 7 takes an hour nap at 9am and then another at 3pm. His bedtime routine is always the same. My ex just followed what I always did because it makes it easier for him lol.

grapejelly
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:47 PM

hmm.. maybe he does just want more Mommy time...

have you tried just rocking him back to sleep not feeding him? maybe he's not really hungry just needs comfort

lauratupper
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 4:38 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)