Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the bunny.....

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:23 PM
  • 9 Replies

bringing to your house?

expecting babypregnant belly Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and expecting baby #2. mod

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lauratupper
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:52 PM

nothing, we don't do the easter bunny BUMP

starzylady04
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Candy lots of chocolate! :) also legos for the boy, Polly pocket for the girl & some chalk shaped like eggs! Waited til this after noon and I was seriously fighting for the last bags of candy, way to wait til the last minute! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 12:00 AM

Hair bows for DD and money in DS's eggs so he can pick something out. I also got some Dum Dum suckers for them since they can't have chocolate or most candy.

abra
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 1:22 AM

If grandma is a bunny then a ton of really good food, some bracelets for the girls and flowers!

Blue_Spiral
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 1:26 AM

For baby Wolfgang he is bringing a "Bilingual Baby : Learn German" dvd

My mom says she is doing a family basket for us, so I don't know what that will have for him.

For my husband it will have lots of candy lol and for me... incense maybe? lol I'm not sure.

alandou
by April on Apr. 24, 2011 at 2:19 AM

nothing much since we are trying to save money b/c of our current situation. dd will get some little people, a pair of easter weeble wobbles, some decorated marshmallows and a little candy dispenser with a bunny,duck and a frog on it that says "happy easter" when you push down on on the frog.

MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2011 at 11:08 AM

A coloring book,a book,Hello Kitty socks,Hello Kitty necklace and bracelet set (gotta love Target's $ section!),a small chocolate bunny,cool bubbles,a pair of flip flops,a big huge lollipop,and since we ended up giving her the jump rope and hula hoop early,the Easter Bunny replaced with a Tiana Barbie!

lovin.my.boys
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 11:10 AM

Nothing. Everything they get is from us so they know the real reason for Easter.

Honeybun09
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 11:12 AM

Aquadoodle mat, DVD, bubbles, bath book, sand bucket and shovel, and a flashing stick. Oh and some candy she doesn't like. She spit it on the floor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)