• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: Things to take care of and the world ending

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:41 AM
  • 10 Replies

My husband said that he might have to pick up a shift tomorrow because one of his co-worker's said that he "might have things to take care of" tomorrow. I kind of think it's because he's waiting to see if the world is going to end or not LOL. He's probably wanting to stay at home with his family just in case.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sugarstar22
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:42 AM

well i guess your husband is going to feel very sad when hes at work and the world DOES end lol

janeleesmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:43 AM

Oh lord..

Ktez2002
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:44 AM
If the world ends it's not going to matter where he is... LOL
Honeybun09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:45 AM

LOL oh well. I personally don't think it's going to happen otherwise I would probably be begging him to stay home. I'll see everyone here in the Babies group on Sunday. :)

Quoting sugarstar22:

well i guess your husband is going to feel very sad when hes at work and the world DOES end lol

NoraDun
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 12:47 AM

It won't matter where we are if the world ends LOL all that will matter is if we know the Lord when he comes or not!! But I don't believe that the world is ending tomorrow..(although it would be wonderful if it did!!)

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. Matthew 24:36
maria1613
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:48 AM

It's not going to happen. I had to pick up a shift at work also, So me and my people at work will all be stuffing our faces if the world ends.... God who is this idiot that decided to tell everyone the world is going to end???? Doesn't he have anything better to do with his time? See all of you tomorrow night after work is done

Honeybun09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:49 AM

I agree that it won't happen!!!!! Though if it did, I am saved so I'm good to go. I'll see you after you are back from work. ;)

Quoting maria1613:

It's not going to happen. I had to pick up a shift at work also, So me and my people at work will all be stuffing our faces if the world ends.... God who is this idiot that decided to tell everyone the world is going to end???? Doesn't he have anything better to do with his time? See all of you tomorrow night after work is done

mom_of_one_2010
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:49 AM
see ya Sunday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
keely3p
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:51 AM
Amen !

Quoting NoraDun:

It won't matter where we are if the world ends LOL all that will matter is if we know the Lord when he comes or not!! But I don't believe that the world is ending tomorrow..(although it would be wonderful if it did!!)

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. Matthew 24:36

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:51 AM

Oh well. The OT on his check because of the extra shift will be freaking awesome.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)