Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help! 6 month old getting spots!!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:57 PM
  • 2 Replies
My daughter is 6 months old and is getting spots. They are little right now. And I think it is an allergic reaction because my mom gave her strawberry banana yogurt today. She is breathing fine and acting fine but she has these tiny pink spots. They are not raised just blotches really but there are a bunch. I don't know what to do about it. She is fine besides the spots. The thing is that my mom gave her the yougurt like 5 hours ago. I don't know why the spots are showing up now. Please help. I worried about letting her nap even though she has taken 2 since eating the yogurt. Help!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
abra
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Jude got that recently too (after gnawing on a strawberry, actually). He didn't have any other symptoms so I just stripped him down to a diaper and let it alone. It was gone the next day.

jessicaaris
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:11 PM

Oh good! I am worried because I am overly paranoid but really she seems perfectly fine. She is acting normally and eating and all that and the spots are everywhere but tiny. I called the ER and they couldn't help me (shocker there!) and they said they would have her doctor call me and that hasn't happened yet but I was researching it online and they don't have anything they could giver her anyway for it so that made me feel better. This has  never happened before so I am kind of freaking LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)