• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday Night Boredom Survey ;-) Have you ever Had a loved one die suddenly?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:14 AM
  • 22 Replies
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetgrlangel
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:17 AM
yes I have, my daughter 24-36 hours before birth 12 hours before going into labor on my own. 9 days before my induction date. She was a 37 week 5 day stillborn.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
308_mom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:19 AM
Yes to many times
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:54 AM

Yes

lauratupper
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:56 AM

yes, my father when i was 15, and ds's father last year.

babygomez
by April on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:59 AM
Yes, my stepbrother died instantly in a car wreck in December 2007.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:18 AM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aubreyluv
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:21 AM
Yes my son died suddenly because if heart problems. He was 17 months old. We had him at the doctors 3 hours before and they said he was fine. This was 5 months ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:26 AM

Nope!

Aylasmommy1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:35 AM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catherine197118
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:44 AM

This is definitly something I can share about!!! Its a bit of a long story but i will do my best to keep it short. I was in a relationship with a man for 10yrs,known him a total of 14yrs. We had an extremely tumultuous relationship. We met when i was 18 fresh out of high school he was 5yrs older than me and lived a very wild drug filled existence. Now mind you i went to christian school my entire life and my parents being very religious didnt allow me to do very much needless to say i was dying for something new,foreign and exciting. Unbeknownst to me by falling ceeply in love with this man would later bring upon me a sever heroin addiction that lasted 9yrs. Been clean for close to 7yrs now so i'll pat myself on the back for that. No but really the chances of someone getting and staying clean are slim. Ok lets get to the answer to your question. Although I am married now with a gorgeous little girl my heart always ached for him and what might have been. during a 3year stretch he pulled in prison,this was after our relationship had somewhat diminished,we kept in contact through letters and when he got out in June 2009 we started talking on the phone and it was like we had never left each others side. He swore he was going to stay clean and fly right,but that soon ended when he started using again. When we first met I had a premonition that i would get a phone call one day that Randy had died. On March 24th of last year I got that phone call he had overdosed and died. Due to the fact that I was married it was very hard to show grief as i didnt want to disrespect my husband,but to this day I cry about Randy atleast once a day. His death forever changed me. I absolutely adored this man and know I will never love even my husband like i loved and still l;ove him. So yes I absolutely knows what it feels like to have someone you love dearly pass away so so suddenly. The pain lessens every day but i dont know that it ever completely goes away. Id love to hear your story or if you were just asking to ask. Anyway if you are suffering from a loved ones death you are in my prayers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)