Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If u have had more than one baby

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:01 AM
  • 16 Replies
Were/are you more protective over one than another? My first was my DD and I had her in her room at 6 weeks.. my DS is almost 7 weeks and I can't bring myself to do it. Idk if its because I was so young when I had my daughter or if she just set off the "ill be okay" vibe. She has always been pretty independent. Anyone else this way or am I just weird?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyhonu
by Mary on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:04 AM

I can understand that feeling. I am always over protective when they are in the baby stage.

DanielleMason
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:16 AM

My daughter cause we all most lost her..she had a prolapsed cord and was born by emergency c section..

k_hall1784
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:19 AM
I was dramatic with all three of them as babies. My oldest slept with us until he was 2. My second child was 6-7 months and we moved her because she outgrew her bassinet and a crib wouldn't fit in our room. My 12 month old is still co-sleeping with us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarShy740
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:23 AM
My First DS cause he was my first and I wasn't sure what to do my second DS I knew what was okay and if he had tantrums that he is fine and I don't need to pick him up every time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlkWingedAngel
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:28 AM
I am way more protective of my son. I think because with my daughter I was living with my grandmother and mother so I didn't have to worry about it. With him I'm pretty much on my own.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessnjosh87
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:29 AM

I wasn't protective over my DD, she was in her room in her crib 3 weeks after being home, and this baby will be in his/her room after three weeks too.

ginabear1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:30 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sonylena
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:30 AM

I think it's too early to tell.

Mom71307
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:33 AM

I am not any more or less protective but I DO parent each child differently.  They are different kids with different needs. My daughter was in her own room earlier than my son too but it was because she slept better than he did.  He was up more often than she was to nurse so it was easier having him in my room.  I am pregnant with a 3rd now and will vary things depending on THIS baby's needs. My husband is the one who is protective and nervous, etc.  I had to convince him both times to move the baby to his/her own room!  He is still way more protective than me and our kids are now nearly 4 and 20 months so I don't think it will ever change!

AlyDezEli1422
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:34 AM
Im more protective of my daughter than my boys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)