• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

clunkers...did you have one?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:50 AM
  • 7 Replies

did you ever have to drive a "clunker"? if so, what was it? describe it to me. my worst one was a blue 1989 buick lesabre that had B*TCH scratched into the hood of it. it had cigarette burns and the paint was peeling off. my parents bought it this way! it was a used car that had belonged to my a 2nd cousin and I guess she wasnt liked very well. It was huge and had white wall tires but I liked it, LoL.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Flaca43
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:25 AM
No I haven't...here's a bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:21 AM
Yes! My first car was a 1989 Prelude. The paint was horrible, someone had spray painted part of the interior bright blue, the driver side door wouldn't lock, the previous owner took out the radio and left a gapping hole with wires, the clutch was pretty well worn out, the passenger side window got stuck part way down, and after a heavy rainfall the sunroof would dump all the water it collected on the passenger seat. As soon as I could afford something slightly better, I traded that car in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:23 AM
I had a 1997 lumina haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wesleysmom08
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:00 AM
We have never owned a "clunker" but heres a bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:14 AM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paaepae
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:17 AM

I never have..but my brother had a car that the brakes kept going out so he would run into a tree or pole to stop LMAO he would pull into the yard and then we'd hear a loud BANG and then hear him cussing the car. it was hilarious.  that car had been in 4 wrecks, was missing half the front quarter panel, and the only issue it had was the brake line needed to be replaced (it leaked, so the brakes would quit)

Honeybun09
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Quoting Flaca43:

No I haven't...here's a bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)