Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ahhh stop it!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:15 AM
  • 7 Replies

My daughter Amelia is a good big sister. She is only 19 months though so she doesn't understand that she can not give her SIX MONTH OLD sister peanut butter sandwiches!! She did this yesterday morning and I freaked out. Luckily nothing happened except Lily getting pissed that I took the sandwich away LOL But Amelia did it again this morning and then just tried to give her a cinnamon sugar pop tart. I tell her not to but she does it anyway. Silly girl. At least she shares, right? LOL

embarrassed

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sweettay999
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:19 AM

lol sounds like you got your hands full. i just have the one DD who is 3 months old so i dont really have any words of wisdom exept hang in there. lol sounds like your doing great. your daughter sounds like a lil sweatheart

NoraDun
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:33 AM

YEAP!! LOL Xavier. my oldest, used to do this for his brother. Whe I had Laylah-Marie, Xavier finally had learned it wasn't safe to do, but the Malachi was and still does give her some of everything he has. Thankfully she is at the point now most things she can have and he has learned everything has to be little before it goes in her mouth.

squeakers2
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:35 AM
SO's son understood that Alexis wasn't supposed to get PB sandwhiches until she was one, so he'd go in the other room or sit on the back of the couch to get away from her. Lol. He was 3 when she was born. However, I watched a girl last summer who was 7 and didnt like to listen. Alexis got ahold of her sandwhich and took a bite of it. She got upset bc I took it away. I think she was 7 or 8 months when this happened. She is 20 months old now and brings us the bread when she wants a shammish.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:58 AM
Aww! My kids used to try and sneak m&m's to the baby (whenever they got candy!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:06 AM

Aww LOL

jessicaaris
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:43 AM

LOL I am sure mine will do that too.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:54 AM
LOL they will ; )

Quoting jessicaaris:

LOL I am sure mine will do that too.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)