Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby blowout~!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:31 PM
  • 27 Replies

Where is the worst place you have had a baby blowout happen?  You know the poopy diapers that get everywhere!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kamrynlily07
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:32 PM
In a store : / My poor hubby's shirt LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
davisn1106
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:35 PM
It wasnt the worst but defently the funniest.
dd who will be 2 in july was sitting on ds who is 6 and when she stood up it was all over ds leg. He was so grossed it. Her ran to the bathroom and jumped it the tub. It was really funny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tylersmom119
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:36 PM
In a store. DS was in the baby bjorn thing and it got all over him and the carrier but thankfully I was spared!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:37 PM

Quoting kamrynlily07:

In a store : / My poor hubby's shirt LOL

LOL! Poor guy!

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:38 PM

LOL!

Quoting davisn1106:

It wasnt the worst but defently the funniest.
dd who will be 2 in july was sitting on ds who is 6 and when she stood up it was all over ds leg. He was so grossed it. Her ran to the bathroom and jumped it the tub. It was really funny!

scurnes
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:38 PM

Middle of target, he was in his baby bijorn and nana wanted to hold him so I passed him over.  Needless to say he had just gone and it was up to his armpit and all over nana's shirt but NONE on me at all. 

DEEANNALAMB81
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:41 PM

You know we haven't had one with Ty. But now my other three kids is a different story, the oldest had one at the Mexican restaurant and had to go home naked cause she did it twice and messed up her back up out fit. My oldest son did it at birthday party at Chuckee Cheese and we had to leave cause it go all over my DH. 

kemmerer411
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:42 PM
In his carseat in the car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8Baxter
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:44 PM
My three year old cousin was sick...at a grocery store. Was trying to get diapers and then the diaper gave out. All over the floor. I wasn't a parent at the time and I was so embarrassed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:54 PM
The Pediatrician's!!! LOL I put a fresh diaper on him while we were waiting, I was nursing him while talking to her felt something warm and she said Oh my and it was running down my arm, it was everywhere! That was his only blowout!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)