• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you feed your toddler?!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:21 PM
  • 6 Replies

i have a 1 1/2 yr old daughter...who USED to eat EVERYTHING! now i cant seem to find anything she likes! other than spanish rice and cereal. those are her favorites...  but as far as meals go, i cant get her to eat them! she loves snacks, and for example some days she will devour a pb&j and others she just wont have anything to do with them. what have you foods have you found that your child absolutely loves? that is still relatively healthy for them? 

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MedicturnedMama
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:24 PM

We joke that my son, 2, is a fruit bat! He will eat any fruit I give him. He also loves yogurt. He won't eat most veggies, meat, peanut butter, or eggs. It is a struggle to get him to eat! He won't even drink milk.

bobbietrayer
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:25 PM
My kids 3 and 7 loves anything with spaghetti sauce.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momshell1105
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:26 PM

Quoting MedicturnedMama:

We joke that my son, 2, is a fruit bat! He will eat any fruit I give him. He also loves yogurt. He won't eat most veggies, meat, peanut butter, or eggs. It is a struggle to get him to eat! He won't even drink milk.

OH MY GOODNESS!!! my daughter wont touch many fruits but LOVES her veggies. but wow, that does sound like a battle! 

Mom71307
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:37 PM

They eat whatever we eat mainly.  Sure there are things they love which we eat but not daily.  I ask what my daughter wants for lunch, etc and let her choose between fruits and veggies and my son too.  But, basically, I put something in front of them, they can eat it or not... I don't fret if they don't and they are perfectly healthy.  Toddlers go through stages when they eat tons and times they seem to live on air alone!

Honeybun09
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:58 PM

She eats what we eat!!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Quoting Honeybun09:

She eats what we eat!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)