Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEW

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:24 AM
  • 18 Replies

hi my names is Shannon im new to cafemom i have a 3 and a half month old baby boy named Romeo. Im a new mom he is my one and only but it feels so natural to being a mom i love it :)

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babygomez
by April on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:57 AM

Welcome to the group, Shannon! And welcome to cafemom

I'm April, i have a 2.5 year old daughter, and am currently pregnant with baby #2. I love your baby's name :)

Join us in First Time Moms! [Group Mod]

Blue_Spiral
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:04 AM

Congratulations on being a new mom. 

I'm a new mom too, and my son is 7 months old. It feels so natural to me too. 

Do you pronounce it like Romeo and Juliet or do you say "ro-MAY-o" ? Either way I really like the name.

My son is Wolfgang.

lauratupper
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:09 AM

welcome!!!

jessicaaris
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:40 AM

Welcome! I love Cafe Mom and the Babies group. My name is Jessica. I have 3 kids and I am a mostly stay at home mom.

la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:11 AM

Hi Shannon! Welcome to the group!

ShannonLopez
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:48 PM

thanks April and sorry it took so long to reply like i said im new and still figuring this out...and thanks i always said my 1st baby boy name will be romeo :) congrats on your daughter and now baby number 2 how far along are you are you expecting a boy or girl?

ShannonLopez
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:51 PM

well i call him Romeo but my family is hispanic and my husbands family is too so they call him romayo but its Romeo...whats your sons name jw :)

mommyhonu
by Mary on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Aloha Shannon! Welcome to the group!

abra
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:52 PM
Welcome!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannonLopez
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:54 PM

Quoting jessicaaris:

Welcome! I love Cafe Mom and the Babies group. My name is Jessica. I have 3 kids and I am a mostly stay at home mom.

hi jessica im a stay at home mom too and also a military wife my husband wanted me to be a stay at home mom so our son didnt have to be in day care i love it but once he get in school i may get a part time job to get out the house but be home by the time he gets out of school maybe i do in joy being with him 24/7

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)