Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny & Unique Baby Products! *Babykeeper Basic* Thoughts?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:28 AM
  • 7 Replies

Babykeeper Basic:

A cross between a handbag and a carrycot, the Babykeeper Basic is the perfect antidote to keeping your baby out of harm’s way when you don’t have enough arms. It hangs comfortably from walls of most public restrooms and fitting rooms by means of two large metal hooks protected with safety webbing.

An added benefit of the patent-pending carrier chair, padded with non-slip material, is that it offers a safe, efficient way to keeping your child strapped up while you push the shopping trolley. Just don’t mistake it for your handbag! [ via: mommysentials ]

new born baby product

Join us in First Time Moms! [Group Mod]

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
babygomez
by April on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:37 AM

This is weird! No, i would not.

mommyofblueyes
by Ape on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:39 AM

LOL!  No....that's what duck tape is for.  ;)

babygomez
by April on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:42 AM

*Edited my title with 'Thoughts?'.

GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:50 AM

No...I wouldn't be able to use it. Not only would it be weird but I'd be paranoid that it was going to break and my baby would crash to the ground. Besides that once they start walking I like them to learn how to behave for lack of a better word...I'm too tired to think about what word I'm looking for. Anyways, before they start walking (and even sometimes afterwards) they'll be in a stroller or held while I go to the bathroom or help a sibling use the restroom. After they start walking I try to teach them to stay in the stall and to stay standing and to not play with things. As for the grocery cart thing...that's so odd sounding. My kids either walk or sit in the cart the usual way. Sometimes my husband carries them because he's a softie and I'm usually the one pushing the cart. Lol!

la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:24 AM

Noooo

toybar02
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:29 AM
Not at all
Sonylena
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:32 AM

This serioiusly made chuckle! Probably wouldn't use it though...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)