Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny & Unique Baby Products! *Pee Pee Bottle* Thoughts?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:55 AM
  • 7 Replies

Pee Pee Bottle:

This baby product is an ingenious solution for those frequent tight moments when you’re nowhere near a toilet or natural spot, My Pee Pee bottle is as effective for adults as it is for children when it comes to needing a compact, portable space to relieve yourself.

Designed to replace public toilet seat covers, it is leak- and odour-proof and great if you’re on the move, but critics point out that, though it comes in pink and blue, its lack of transparency could detract from its functionality.
[ via: mypeepeebottle ]

funny baby product

Join us in First Time Moms! [Group Mod]

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
alandou
by April on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:22 AM

I saw this before. YUK...

SamGames23
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:27 AM

Uh yeah that's weird. lol.

I just came across this one the other day.

The product is called the Smart Baby Case. It's designed to protect your baby from a disastrous event such as one brought on by chemical warfare.  Think of it as an individual high-tech bomb shelter for baby.  I don’t know what is more frightening, the fact that someone took the time to invent something like this or that this kind of product is potentially needed!

Some of the rather uh, odd features of this product are as follows:

• Liquid-filled padding to keep baby’s head comfy.
  • Auto-rocking unit to keep baby happy.
  • An LED screen that monitors the air quality inside this crazy contraption.
  • And the weirdest, most disgusting of all, an auto-diaper whose tubes can suck away baby’s waste.

cowgirlsmommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:50 AM
Someone took a water bottle and tried to market it as something else. I think it's gross. We've been on car trips, gone to parks, and we're always close to a bathroom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JealousGrrl
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:56 AM

Duh...These just look like water bottles to me.  I feel like it could potentially be pretty messy...lol

jessicaaris
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:06 AM
That is dumb. It is just a water bottle. I am not above peeing on the side of the road if I absolutely can't wait.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deccaf
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Wow, don't get this mixed up with the real water bottle. That could be really gross!

la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:23 AM

lol, weird

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)