Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My poor baby is sick : (

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:16 AM
  • 5 Replies

My 3 year old had some sort of stomach bug earlier in the week.  He couldn't hold anything down for about half a day, then when he was finally feeling better had an upset tummy the other way.  Yesterday, I got it.  I was puking almost non stop for almost 4 hours.  Once I let my stomach totally empty out, it seemed to ease up and I'm feeling ok now.  But, this morning at about 5 am after I fed my 6 month old some, suddenly he threw up all over me.  He has since thrown up 3 more times and the poor little guy doesn't want to do anything but sleep.  I don't like being sick, but I absolutely hate when my little guys are sick, especially him because he's so tiny.  Maybe it'll work it's way through this system faster because he's little.  I sure hope so because it makes me so sad to see him like this and I know there is nothing I can really do.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:48 AM

Oh no : ( I hate when my kids are sick too. The only thing they have ever gotten is a stomach bug. The last time the whole house got a stomach bug my son was about 7 months old and he was the least sick.

babygomez
by April on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:54 AM
:-(

I hope your baby recovers real soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:12 PM

:( Poor boy. I hope he feels better soon.

mommyhonu
by Mary on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Hope that you both feel better soon!

abra
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:20 PM
:( Feel better soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)