Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 2 yr old

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:22 AM
  • 11 Replies

Is so effin miserable from allergies and I dont know how to help her. She cant take Bendryl and the doc has no open appointments. She's been crying for over an hour because her nose is stuffy and her ears are all stopped up. Plus my 4 month old has a 103 fever again. FML today is going to shit in a handbasket really quick

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babygomez
by April on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:44 AM
:(

I'm sorry! *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:49 AM

Quoting babygomez:

I'm sorry! *hugs*

KaRaBaSsEtT
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:52 AM
My son (7) has allergies too, he started taking prescription claritan around age 2!

I hope your LOs feel better soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoshysMomma19
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:52 AM

My sons doctor gave my son Zyrtec for his allergies and they now serve over the counter kind for kids..and it worked pretty good..i have not given it to him in a while cause he allergies calmed down..cause he had allergies so bad that he kept getting ear infections every month...but he grew out of it..but i would say give your 4 month old some baby tyenol for the temp and try to see if you can find the child zyrtec for your daughter til you can get her an appointment..i believe walmart has both..i hope this helps!!!

kaygarcia97
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:30 PM

Quoting JoshysMomma19:

My sons doctor gave my son Zyrtec for his allergies and they now serve over the counter kind for kids..and it worked pretty good..i have not given it to him in a while cause he allergies calmed down..cause he had allergies so bad that he kept getting ear infections every month...but he grew out of it..but i would say give your 4 month old some baby tyenol for the temp and try to see if you can find the child zyrtec for your daughter til you can get her an appointment..i believe walmart has both..i hope this helps!!!

Thank you. I am making my weekly trip to Target today and I am sure that they have the same products there. I have baby tylenol for the little one which she is now happily sleeping, she hasnt slept since 5am!!!! Normally she sleeps till 8am poor baby. The 2 year old is crashed out as well. Thank you for the input 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Quoting babygomez:

I'm sorry! *hugs*

abra
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:05 PM
((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyto3bees
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:07 PM

sorry hun

expectantmom81
by Erin on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:08 PM

So sorry mama. I would try steaming up the bathroom for her. Sometimes that is helpful for congestion. GL

i.heart.myboys
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:11 PM
I'm so sorry I'm praying for you guys
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)