Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever had a bad boss or coworker?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:40 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ever had a bad boss or coworker?

If so, tell us your horrible boss story below.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommyhonu
by Mary on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:50 PM

co-worker ... who was also a supposed friend. She wasn't my boss but boy she sure did like to tell me where to get off. I have several bad experiences with her. I'll give you one. (several yrs ago) My oldest son was having a asthma attack (I worked less then a 5 min walk from where I lived.) I ran home because my hubby couldn't find the medication. Got home and gave him his treatment and just got off the phone with the pedi (pedi told me that if he had another attack that I would need to bring him into be seen.) So this so called friend calls me and asks if I was coming back to work. (and very snotty at that.) I told her what the pedi told me and she just scoffed at me. Uhhh, hello?! I had less then an hour left of work and think my son needed me more.

Not to mention the other time that she gave me grief about not coming into work cuz my middle son (6yr at the time) had a fever of 103.

abra
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:11 PM
yep, she ended up getting fired!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:12 PM
Yup! The bad boss didn't mean to be but he was to nice of a guy and co workers use to have them all the time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lisakansas
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:18 PM

Anyone who says no, has only had one job or less and had that one job for less than 6 months.  Seriously. :) 

babygomez
by April on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:30 PM
Co-worker, yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)