Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need all the help I can get (BUMP for luck!!) --UPDATE--

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:35 PM
  • 28 Replies

The long story short is that we've been crazy busy this last two years (including a cross country move and a hyperemesis pregnancy). So I haven't gotten my kids in for well child check ups in a very long time. We'd take them in if there was an emergency, of course, but shots and stuff are way behind. So, I am take all THREE of my kids in today for their well child check up and vaccinations at the same time! Ophelia is 5 and going in for her final round before starting kindergarten in two months (I kept up with her pretty well until I had my second, lol!). Mira hasn't been in for a well child check up since her 1 month appointment....she's 2 1/2! And Jude is almost 8 months and was born at home so he hasn't been in at all. Pray for, think of, and bump this post for luck! I'm gonna need it! AHHH! :)

UPDATE:  Okay, we left at 12:30 and just got back (it's just after 4:30 here). The kids did great! The girls are both in the 10th percentile (pretty normal for us) and Mr. Jude is in the 80th! lol! But Ophelia is caught up and Mira is on the fasttrack and Jude got his first round of shots. We got them grape juices and doughnuts on the way home as a reward for being so brave. We go back in two months. Thanks for your thoughts girls! I am SO glad that is over for now!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maimutsa
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:50 PM

Bump!!!!

abra
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:09 PM
thank you!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Halfpint01
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:11 PM

bump

i.heart.myboys
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:12 PM
BUMP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:14 PM
:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mojitomommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:28 PM

Smiles686
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:34 PM

WOW!  GOOD LUCK!

lauratupper
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:34 PM

BUMP!

jridgill
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:52 PM
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:52 PM
Love that!!

Quoting Mojitomommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)