Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does baby like water?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:18 PM
  • 19 Replies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:20 PM
jude isn't a fan
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aubre22
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:24 PM

not like, LOVES. my baby girl LOVES water. I almost had a water birth because i felt so 'at home' in the water when i was pregnant. i have never had a problem with her in the water. she even loves those little pools for outside, she is only 9 months old! i take her to local pools whenever i can.

babygomez
by April on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:26 PM
Yes, she LOVES water!!! Just like her daddy :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xRockaBrittanyx
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:30 PM
i'm confused. I thought the post was about drinking water. But gideon loves taking his baths and going swimming. Hid older brother, on the other hand, is suddenly terrified of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofamanda8
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:31 PM
Better than when she was 9 months
babygomez
by April on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:32 PM
Ok, now I'M confused, lol. If it's about being IN water, no, she could care less about being in water.

Quoting xRockaBrittanyx:

i'm confused. I thought the post was about drinking water. But gideon loves taking his baths and going swimming. Hid older brother, on the other hand, is suddenly terrified of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Smiles686
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:33 PM

Yes!  He doesn't like pools as much as he likes bathtime though... I think he just likes being naked.  :/

MommyKelleyX3
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Quoting xRockaBrittanyx:

I thought so, too...lol.

As for DRINKING water, he isnt big enough to need to drink water yet.  But being IN water, I guess.

osubucksbaby
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:36 PM
I thought drinking water too lol.

Either way though, all 3 of my kiddos love swimming, and they all drink water really well!!! :) no pop or anything, and prefer water to juice :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
expectantmom81
by Erin on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Ds 1 loves water. I have to fight with him to have something with calories first since he has weight gain issues.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)