Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those who did not find out the gender, was baby the gender you thought he/she would be?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:33 PM
  • 4 Replies

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CjEmmemommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:35 PM

No I thought girl thanks to my oldest saying it the whole pregnancy but Ethan was all boy:-)

PEEK05
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:37 PM

I found out with both mine but I think it would be fun not to find out.

dhiannian
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:38 PM

yes, I thought boy, it was. This one I don't have a strong indication either way yet, only 10 wks though so we'll see if I get it again:)

holmes212
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:42 PM
My first the whole time up until we were able to find out i felt in my heart it was a boy and my husband had told me he had a dream that it was a girl and i said no its not its a boy. And sure enough corey was a boy <3 and my 2 nd preg i didnt know i wasnt but 2 or 3 wks and had a miscarriage :( and my third i wasnt sure but then my preg was completely different and was a nitemare i had so many problems ( bleeding in begining thought i was having another miscarriage, sick all the time was so so sore all the time and twoards the end my "region" was so sore i thought she waa going to rip her way out) but i kind of wondered if it was a girl and sure enough Laenee was a lil princess :) my sisters were mad i had one girl and one boy because one sister had 3 girls and then other had 2 girls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)