Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you had 24 hours... game :) piog

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:19 PM
  • 7 Replies
To spend $1 million, how would you do it?

Rules:

1) you have to spend it all in 24 hours or lose it

2) you can't give more than half of it to charity/family/friends/etc.

3) you have to buy it within 24 hours (so, if its a house or car, you prolly wouldn't get it that day, but it has to be bought)

4) you can't put it in savings Go!! Tell me how you would spend $1M!!

This is just for fun, I was bored doing my laundry lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BraythansMom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:22 PM
I would go to Hobby Lobby and spend half of it on bow/headband/craft supplies (lol), then split the other half for St. Jude & my family...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carsonsmommytam
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:54 PM
I would buy a fully furnished house, 2 trucks, 2, quads, 2 jet skis, a boat, a horse trailer, all new clothes if I had time. Then give whats left to friends!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2xp
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:47 PM

I would pay off my house, buy tons of new furniture, toys & clothes for my girls, new computers, give some to family, hmmmm the rest I would spend at hobby lobby

mommyhonu
by Mary on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:49 PM

that would just cover the cost of a house (down here) so that's what I would do. I'd probably have to pay a lil extra, lol!

i.heart.myboys
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:57 PM
I would by myself a new minivan firstly and make sure it was state of the art and make sure it was comfortable enough to seat my children. I would make sure that I would buy my husband a car as well whatever he would like. We would rent a house for a year so that we can be on our own or maybe a few years and buy it? lease to own perhaps? We'd buy new furniture, decorate the boys room, our room and everything. DH would do the car shopping where he works (a dealership) and than we'd do the house shopping together, quickly. As long as we woke up early in the morning we'd get it all done. Oh and buy DH a tv. Hire someone to finish the basement pay up front of course. umm get new computers that would be amazing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:58 PM
wowzers!

Quoting mommyhonu:

that would just cover the cost of a house (down here) so that's what I would do. I'd probably have to pay a lil extra, lol!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:08 PM

a couple cars, shopping spree, I'd treat my church to a feast and prepay for a nice long vacation!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)