Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you own a jogging stroller??? -update-

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:23 PM
  • 21 Replies

If so what kind is it & do you like it? Why or why not?  Also, what do you use it for? Walking, running, travelling, etc.?  I'm looking into a few different ones to run with but would like to hear other mommies opinions on the ones they already own.  Thanks!

**UPDATE**

After much deliberation & all of your valuable input I finally decided on & ordered one today.  I selected the Joovy Zoom 360.  Though no one mentioned it I read a lot of reviews and found that the price and quality were exactly what we were looking for and it will be perfect for us!  =o)

Here it is! ---->  http://www.amazon.com/Joovy-Swivel-Wheel-Jogging-Stroller/dp/B000XP96VQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1310262136&sr=8-1

*~*JuLeS*~*
BFing turned FFing (due to extenuating circumstance Still 100% PRO-BFING)- Vaxing - Babywearing - Cloth Diapering - Chemical Free cleaning - All natural eating - College Educated - Flexitarian -WOTHM turned SAHM to Lilyan Nora who will eventually Marry her Music Man, Ben, when she is ready & the time is right.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BraythansMom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:26 PM
No but I want one! I would only use it for jogging/walking though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:13 PM

No, I want one though

babygomez
by April on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:46 PM
I don't have one.

Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyhonu
by Mary on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:47 PM

I have a jogger stroller and love it. I mostly walk when I use it. but it has a lot of storage. We take it shopping with us when my hubby is busy or when we go to the flea market. It also has an mp3 player hook up. My lil guy loves to listen to music. Only downfall is that is it big and bulky when you go to store it.

Mom to 3 boys, married for 17+ yrs ...... Live, Laugh & Lots n Lots of Aloha!!!
mommyhonu :0)

Cafemom gave me a Bowflex Treadclimber 5500 follow my weightloss journal here!

m0m23
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:50 PM

I have the valco stroller with the toddler seat and buggy board.  I use it for EVERYTHING.  Its awesome :)

JuLiJuLes5
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:02 PM

BUMP!

Sonylena
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:36 PM

No but I awnt one!

Abelsmomma
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:18 PM

I have a JEEP jogger and LOVE IT!  I use it for running, walking, shopping, everything!  It is a very smooth ride for baby, lots of storage, and will fit a infant car seat if your ones still in that stage. I have a three month old and he does well in it! 

The only downfall is that is bulky  when you want to store it.  I have a crossover SUV and it takes up the back.  I hope this was helpful!  Goodluck!

joci2203
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:20 PM

I did with my oldest, but I didn't really use it.

joci2203
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:20 PM

Quoting mommyhonu:

I have a jogger stroller and love it. I mostly walk when I use it. but it has a lot of storage. We take it shopping with us when my hubby is busy or when we go to the flea market. It also has an mp3 player hook up. My lil guy loves to listen to music. Only downfall is that is it big and bulky when you go to store it.

That's the one I had!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)