Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever cried seeing your child in pain?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:36 AM
  • 29 Replies

Pain as in physical or emotional.

sad

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Trust1435
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:38 AM
I cry when he gets his shots. His almost 5 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brendens_mommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:39 AM

yep every time

wesleysmom08
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:40 AM
A few times yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2ljh
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:43 AM
Yes, when he was six weeks old. He was in excruciating pain and was just screaming his little head off. I couldn't do a thing to help and the ER wouldn't give him so much as tylenol. They just let him scream for hours. :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alandou
by April on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:47 AM

yes, while we were in the hospital for a week after the birth. she was being poked in her hands, feet and head. I remember bawling uncontrollably when they took her out of my room to go do some check ups on her. i was an emotional wreck. I remember wanting to cry the first time I heard her scream when she got hurt the first time she was home. also the first time she was really sick and throwing up, it made me feel so bad. now, for some reason, I am more calm when things happen. I know I have to take control and be smart about it.

lauratupper
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:09 AM

yes

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:47 AM

Yes : (

EmmasMama130
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:48 AM

yes it breaks my heart to see my baby girl in pain.. I cry when she gets her shots!

NuArmyWife718
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:50 AM

yes he had a bad diaper rash that nothing was working on all creams didnt work change pamapers didnt work it ended up blistering up and i cried trying to wipe the poo off turns out it was the damn scented wipes that the dh kept buying

tamidawn
by Baroness on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Yes! It's so sad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)