Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby waking every hour!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:45 AM
  • 4 Replies

Im in desperate need for help! My 5 month old baby is waking nearly every hour in the night. I can't leave him crying for too long as he wakes my 3 year old. I just dont know whats wrong. He goes down at bedtime fine on his own with his mobile playing. I've tried replicating that during the night but an hour later he's awake again. He doesn't want milk, I've tried changing him but still an hour or so later he's awake.

Any advice would be muchly appreciated

Thanks.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
babygomez
by April on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:05 AM

Aww :( Maybe try patting him back to sleep the first time he wakes?

Is it possible he needs burping?

C8Baxter
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:06 AM

Could be teething or hitting a new milestone! Sorry, Momma...hoping you get some sleep soon! Perhaps take him into bed with you?

tabbirad10
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:14 AM

did he just start doing this? he could be gassy or cutting teeth like the others said. do you have any mylecon? i thnk thats what its called. you may wanna try that. and next time he wakes up play with him and wear him out. i bet youre worn out. im sorry. :( you really may have to bring him to bed with you. do you breast feed him or bottle feed him?

Mrs.Worthen71
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:18 AM
I used to rub my sons back while he laid on my chest. Sometimes for hours. Worked every time. (: good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)