Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOOKING AHEAD: What would you do if baby got [someone] pregnant as a teenager?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:29 AM
  • 18 Replies

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angela.bouchard
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:01 PM

that's not something i even want to think about right now! we plan on having plenty of sex talks with him and making sure that everything is open as possible.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

http://www.cafemom.com/group/113812 Join me in Recklass Compassion!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/105404/ Join me in Young Moms Completely Uncensored!

PEEK05
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:27 PM

We are going to do a lot of sex talks as well.

theresaphilly
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:54 PM

I want to say I will be supportive, but I don' know. My parents told us that the child would be our and they meant it. My sis got pregnant at 17 and the child was hers, my parents did not slow down their life one bit and she suffered big time.

chancock
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:57 PM

Hopefully by then I have given her all the info on how to be safe and make responsible choices, but I will of course love her regardless......after I freak out!

jlzimenova
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:58 PM

My husband would kill her lol... but I would be supportive. I plan on speaking with her honestly about sex once she turns 13, and once she turns 16... if she thinks that she would like to have sex I will put her on birth control and buy her condoms. I do not believe that is giving her permission and I will make that clear, but I would more rather her be prepared if she chooses to have sex than be uneducated and not prepared.

NuArmyWife718
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:59 PM

if my baby got pregnant as a teen i would be amazed (being that he's a boy lol) no but seriously if he did get some girl pregnant i would just accept it for what it is. even thought we plan on having talks contantly  things can  still happen.

momadrift
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Quoting chancock:

Hopefully by then I have given her all the info on how to be safe and make responsible choices, but I will of course love her regardless......after I freak out!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
19babygirl90
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:02 PM
Well, I have 2 boys, but if they get someone pregnant! I will be as supportive as possible! They would finish school and get a job! I would hope they will be smart and use protection!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adams318
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:09 PM

If it happens, I will be more supportive than my mom was when I got pregnant (I got pregnant a month before I turned 20). I understand that accidents happen and I'll be there for her the whole way and I'll help her and her baby when she needs/wants me too. I just pray to God its not as a super young age like 13, I think that would make it a little harder on me

Starleet
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:10 PM

I would be very supportive and be there for her every minute of the way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)