Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OPERATION MOM BODY: Weekly Weigh/Measure In (AUGUST 15 )

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:53 PM
  • 4 Replies

Every week we will check our progress. Today is Wednesday, August 17th. Sorry this is late! I am the only person in my family not sick right now  and my daughter starts school on the 22nd so this week has been nuts!! Please weigh and or measure yourself and post your weight/measurements on this thread. Each week we can compare to see how we are doing. If you are unfamiliar with how to measure yourself, here is a link explaining how. Personally, I think measuring is more accurate because it doesn't fluctuate so dramatically as weight does, but since some of you are specifically trying to loose weight, we'll go ahead and track it. Don't feel like you have to do this part if you are uncomfortable with it. We can always help encourage each other and keep each other accountable without all the details. 

MONDAY AUGUST 15th

• WEIGHT:
  • CHEST:
  • BICEPS:
  • WAIST:
  • HIPS:
  • THIGH:

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Deedee9393
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 10:08 AM

MONDAY AUGUST 15th

• WEIGHT:168
  • CHEST:45
  • BICEPS:12
  • WAIST:42
  • HIPS:43
  • THIGH:21
PEEK05
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 10:21 AM

I still need to get a tape measure appropriate for all this. :(

MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Last week:                  This Week

Weight: 123                  120

Chest:  34  1/2               34

Bicep:  11                      11

Waist:  25 1/2                24

Hips:   34                       33

Thigh:  20                     20

I'd like to say that my improvement this week has been due to hardwork and willpower....but it's actually my lack of being able to eat solids for the past few weeks,lol.I'm actually sad that I didn't loose more weight,lol.
lauratupper
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:39 PM

i am not sure now lol....i was cleaning and stepped on the face of my scale and it broke :(....so I won't know until i get a new one....still can't find my tape measure either!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)