• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was your 1st meal after you gave birth ...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:59 PM
  • 87 Replies

if your pregnant what do you want your 1st meal to be after you give birth?

treadmill " I think I can ... I think I can ... I KNOW I can!!!"

mommyhonu :0)

Cafemom gave me a Bowflex Treadclimber 5500 follow my weightloss journal here!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2my2boys
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:01 PM
after i gave birth to my daughter in may 2011 i had subway!...my second son feb 2009 i had kfc...my first son oct 2005 i had a king size snicker bar lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemom1988
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:02 PM

With my son in feburary I had a bagel and creamcheese

ginnyk87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:03 PM
Chinese. Mark pi's delivered lol. My nurse wasn't happy either. She thought it would make me sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2rad
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:04 PM
It was cheese stake and fries! Yum
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:08 PM
I can't remember what it was at the hospital, but when I got home, Bill Miller's BBQ was waiting for me! mmmm...brisket, sausage, potato salad, green beans, rice, beans, rolls...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:09 PM
The hospital forgot to feed me after dd. She was born at 8 pm and I hadn't eaten since 5 pm the day before.
At 10 am the next day we gave up on the hospital bringing me anything. They said it would be there at 8. The nurses couldn't hear my heart or lungs over my stomach growling and kept saying it was coming. Hubby went and got me chilis. Yummy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
masastan
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Well, out of five deliveries, I only remember two...and they were both after my dd's! After my oldest dd, I had a McD's cheeseburger because while the cafeteria in the hospital closed, the McD's in the hospital was open 24 hours...go figure; it was very late and I was starving!!

With my last LO, it was breakfast...grits, waffles, eggs, bacon..whatever my SO brought back up to me. The cafeteria is open 24 hours at that hospital and I can't wait to go back in November...they have GREAT food!! Considering my two youngest boys were born after 9 pm, I am guessing I had breakfast for a first "meal" but the hospital provided PLENTY of healthy snacks and drinks for the new moms until a meal arrived! With my oldest child, he was born just after breakfast ended...could've had breakfast or lunch, not sure because it has been fourteen years ago!

brendens_mommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:19 PM

umm i "think" it was a turkey sandwichfrom the cafeteria but i dont remember eating it  lol i was heavily drugged  but im pretty sure for dinner that night i had subway lol

ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:20 PM
Wendy's this last time. I came off my mag drip at midnight and that's all that was open.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHardy2008
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:21 PM
I had a grilled chicken sandwich.. started the diet right awayr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)