Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy & Nervous about the baby

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:23 PM
  • 1 Replies

Although this isn't my first baby I'm very happy to be having another baby and a boy at that since I already have a girl, but I'm very nervous. I'm 33 wks and 3 days and I know it's getting close to baby time but I don't know how I'm going to did after the baby is born I'm nervous about having two kids my daughter is 18mths and she is a handful I know it's going to be extra hard when the baby comes not getting any sleep from the new baby but also not getting much sleep when my daughter gets up early in the morning. My husband works 1st shift and he has to get up at 5a.m. and he goes to bed at 11p.m. so he's not going to be able to help much. i'm just so nervous about having to divide my attention between both of my babies.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
i.heart.myboys
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:35 PM
You can do it I promise! My kids are 20 months apart and my son surprised me so much when my second son came home. I had him help me take care of bub bub. He's a pro at changing diaper now and loves 'holding' his brother. Make sure she's very involved in your son's life!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)