Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Abra

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:26 AM
  • 14 Replies

How are you feeling? Is the sickness as bad as it has been in your previous pregnancies?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tamidawn
by Baroness on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:33 AM
Bump! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sonylena
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:56 AM

Bump

katiesing
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:41 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2xp
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:49 PM

Bump

Brit_m10
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:03 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marah2008
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:45 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcbmami
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:49 PM
BUMP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:34 PM
hi! Sorry! I've had a hard time being on today. Yesterday went well, but today I'm really sick. I've only been able to keep down 20oz and I haven't been able to eat yet. Over the past 2 1/2 weeks, I've lost 6lbs, which really isn't that bad for me (I am usually down 10-20lbs by now) and I haven't had to have any emergency ivs yet so that's good. I'm pretty tired, but baby is healthy and that is the most important thing. Thanks for asking! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:35 PM

Quoting abra:

hi! Sorry! I've had a hard time being on today. Yesterday went well, but today I'm really sick. I've only been able to keep down 20oz and I haven't been able to eat yet. Over the past 2 1/2 weeks, I've lost 6lbs, which really isn't that bad for me (I am usually down 10-20lbs by now) and I haven't had to have any emergency ivs yet so that's good. I'm pretty tired, but baby is healthy and that is the most important thing. Thanks for asking! :)

How did i miss that your expecting again! Congrats hon! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Vacation tickers

abra
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:46 PM

Thanks! We are really excited to welcome #4!

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting abra:

How did i miss that your expecting again! Congrats hon! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)