Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby's First: Outfit

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:42 AM
  • 5 Replies

What was the first outfit baby wore?

Was it baby's coming home outfit?

May 2010 Mod

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JMCorbin84
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:47 AM

This was her first outfit while still at the hospital followed by her winter onesie for the car ride home in the snow.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Vacation tickers
mandyjh
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:17 PM

This was Freya's first outfit, she wore it home :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ManaLynx
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Um... does a blanket count? She was swaddled after she was examined. Her first real outfit was a dress covered in hearts and dots with a purple bow, for her newborn photos :)

Her coming home outfit was a light pink dress. It was super hot that day, like nearly 100 degrees and humid, so that was all she wore.

Hisservent
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:28 PM

First shirt she ever wore...NB wrap around onesie kind of like the ones they put on them in the hospital with the snaps on the side, but this one had snaps between the legs too. It was a NB 5-8lbs top and it was still too big :-)

coming home outfit. It came with pants that had ballerina slipper lookin feet and a sweater.

Not very good pics, but that's all I've got lol

Jesus Christ now lives in me! Christian wife to TJ, committed to live as "green" as I can, 100% pro-life,  non co-sleepin, pro-breastfeedin, pro-erfing, pro-e5ptharnessing, CIO method usin, schedule stickin to, Preschool teacher and wahm of 2. 

toddler boyAaron Thomas (11/20/2006) Still in 5pt harness and

toddler girlOlivia Grace (6/3/2010) Still breastfeeding and still rfing.

brendens_mommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM

brendens first outfit he got to wear at almost 2 months old was a preemie onsie that swallowed him.

this was his going home outfit about a month later

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)