Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GRRR..no bottle in bed dammit

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:54 AM
  • 11 Replies
i had our son going to sleep without a bottle or bink. then i got sick and my hubby began to give him a bottle when he went to sleep. NOW HE HAS TO HAVE IT. how do i brake this habbit he has seven teeth and is 8month old
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Just don't let him have it after a certain hour before going to sleep....Or give him one with just a little water...If you feed him before bed, then give him the water he will not want to drink the water. Or do it cold turkey...No bottles with bed time and just let him cry it out...Might be a few sleepless nights but he will get over it and not even notice after a little while.

SexyAngelBaby
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:58 AM
When I had to do it with my daughter I bought her a nice stuff animal she enjoyed taking to be over the bottle but she was almost 2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fire_of_indy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:01 AM
he screamed for seven hours last night we are both so tierd and this morn on my way to work i gave my bb sitter ear plugs and an extra hundred for his nap time :-| i tryed so hard not to have to brake this habit...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Curllyq
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:15 AM

off topic...you have an 8-mo-old...I don't recognise your name...are you in the January babies group?  everyone has babies the same age if you want to join us.

C8Baxter
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:18 AM
An extra hundred? Wow.

Hope things change soon so you can get some sleep. And I hope he didn't scream for 7 hrs straight!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stormystar15
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:23 AM
Im sorry i feel that 8 months old is to young to take away the bottle at 18 months i can understand but to each their own. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fire_of_indy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:04 PM
on moble and have been trying to join without luck :-| i do not recamend the net 10 phones

Quoting Curllyq:

off topic...you have an 8-mo-old...I don't recognise your name...are you in the January babies group?  everyone has babies the same age if you want to join us.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fire_of_indy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:06 PM
It feels like it but he would fall asleep then start looking for it:-(

Quoting C8Baxter:

An extra hundred? Wow.

Hope things change soon so you can get some sleep. And I hope he didn't scream for 7 hrs straight!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fire_of_indy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:08 PM
i am not taking bottle away durring the day i just dont agree with him having one in bed with him

Quoting stormystar15:

Im sorry i feel that 8 months old is to young to take away the bottle at 18 months i can understand but to each their own. :/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaSulli2005
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:09 PM
Just give him a bottle of water. As long as there's not formula or milk in it there's really no harm in giving it to him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)