Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you cramp before you found out you were pregnant?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:03 PM
  • 8 Replies

I don't remember getting cramps before when I was pregnant with either of my other kids.  But the past few days I have been really nauseous and dizzy and tired which I was with my kids.  It is definitely possible that I could be (but I definitely dont want to be! lol).  So I am hoping the cramping is a sign of AF getting ready to start but all the other symptoms are worrying me.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Daeraelle
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:04 PM
I cramped bad all the way into my second trimester. It took me a while to even test because I kept thinking my period was coming any day. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:06 PM

i never did.

OkieMommyOf6
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:12 PM
I cramped pretty good before I knew I was pregnant. My second pregnancy I cramped soo bad for about a week that I ended up going to the minor er because it was taking my breathe away. But even then the dr couldn't figure it out. 2 weeks later though I found out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Curllyq
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:16 PM

nope, I didn't.  I got braxton hicks early (from second trimester on) but not at implantation or anything like that.

czshcecnc
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:18 PM

For me I had cramping from 1dpo and tested positive at 10dpo. I had nausea start at 6dpo and also headaches( I never get headaches).  Good Luck.

Bubbles318
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:22 PM

HORRIBLE cramp. Horrible pain! It was sort of like a cramp, it lasted a couple hours. My boyfriend and I even went swimming, hoping the warm water would ease the pain. I felt good in the water. As soon as I was out, it hit me again.

Cass052005
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Yall are freaking me out!!!  lol.

tamidawn
by Baroness on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:35 PM
I didn't have cramping with either of my pregnancies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)