Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

awww! My sons having nightmares!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:05 PM
  • 3 Replies
:( My son had to get immunizations today (4 of them) and now hes having bad dreams. He keeps whimpering and crying in his sleep but then he goes back to snoring. It makes me want to have him sleep/cuddle with me tonight. I might end up sleeping by his crib instead. I hate it when he has bad dreams. What do you do when your children have them? And how old are they? My son is 17 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mylittleboy2010
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:07 PM
He was more scared of the nurses and pediatrician then anything. Anytime they touched him he would cling to me or DH and start screaming! I felt so bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yngmom_2010
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:28 PM

My daughter has night terrors and she is 18 months.. she started out crying and whimpering in her sleep and the best thing is to wake them up just enough to where they will fall right back to sleep and see if that helps.. i just started this a cpl nights ago and so far so good no screaming or crying the past couple nights which means more sleep for mommy

mylittleboy2010
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:46 PM
Thanks. Ill try it next time he does it. Im wondering if the shot is causing it or how scared he was at the pedi...i have no idea. Probably the shots...i think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)