Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

girl talk: how many pairs of shoes do you own?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:31 AM
  • 14 Replies

are you a shoe junkie? are you addicted to buying shoes? how many pairs do you own? I think I only have like 4 pairs. a pair of tennis shoes, snow boots, and two pairs of cute pairs of sandals for the summer. I also have a couple pairs of flip flops I wear around the house but I dont count those. I dont even own a pair of heels! if I had the money, yep, I would be a shoe junkie ;)

Image Detail

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers 

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:59 AM
Not at all.

I have one pair of crocs I wear 90% of the time. One pair of work shoes. One pair of tennis shoes and one pair of heels/boots for special occassions.

I'd rather be barefoot =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moniagee
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:04 AM
I have 51 pairs...of black shoes. The last time I counted I had 146 pairs. I'm a shoe junkie. I looooove shoes! I go shoe shopping to splurge on myself
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofblueyes
by Ape on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:17 AM

I am a shoe junkie, but not for myself.  I love buying shoes for my kids!  They have more shoes then me!  

YzmaRocks
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:41 AM
That fit? 4 I think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cgarlic
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:35 AM
I own 2 pair of classic reebox (one blk, one white).
Technically 1 pair of heels I bought at 25 for a wedding I was in. Havent worn them since & I'm now 29 lol

Like first poster, I love being barefoot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mackiebugsmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:41 AM
3 pairs. Flip flops and two pairs of tennis shoes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_one_2010
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:44 AM
2 pairs of boots, 2 pairs of tennis shoes, like 9 pairs of flip flops, 12 pair of heels, yeah I'm a junkie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nattysmommie
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:52 AM

i dont own but 3 pair of shoes. my shape ups for my walking time, a regular pair of tennishoes and a pair of flip flops. i wear the flip flops the most. shoes arent important to me. i dont just go out and buy them whenever but i always make sure my daughters have at least two pair of shoes which would be their tennishoes and dress shoes.

kaygarcia97
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:56 AM

I HAD over 30 pairs but when I got married I decided to go through the pile and pick the ones I loved the most. Now, 4 years later, I only have 6 pairs: 3 pairs of reef flip-flops, one pair of tennis shoes, one pair of ankle boots and one pair of nice dress sandals. 

I want a pair of Uggs. I had a pair but our dog ate them. 

GarrettsMom2011
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:16 AM

probably 25 or so...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)