Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby keeps falling :/

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:57 AM
  • 3 Replies

My son is 10 months old and can walk along furniture, but he is completely clumbsy! He is my youngest of three boys, and I've never had to feel nervous about letting him walk around. He will fall back and hit his head, not all the time, but sometimes its been several times a week, wether it be from falling while walking, or crawling, or even sitting. I can't hold him 24/7 and he doesnt like being put in his chair for too long, plus he's gotta learn on to walk!

I plan on talking to my doctor next appointment, but can he hurt himself by falling back on his head a lot? 

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Pink.Daisies.23
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:58 AM
Call and make him a sick visit. Lack of balance was the only clue that my dd had an ear infection.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:04 PM
It could be something or he might just be clumsy. One of my kids took forever to learn to walk and still tumbles a lot, but she's fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Daeraelle
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:06 PM
My dd is 7.5 months and has been cruising for over a month. Now she wants to play and pull up and walk all the time. She fights sleep and won't take her naps. She looses her balance when she's tired because she's rubbing her eyes or yawning. I have to make her take her naps or she gets really clumsy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)