• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tmi vaginal discharge. answers plz.

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:09 PM
  • 7 Replies

Okay so I had my baby sept. 9th. so 2mo ago today. Lately Ive been  having vaginal discharge. Sometimes yellow, sometimes white. Sometimes its like the mucus plug b4 I gave birth. Dh and I have started having sex again. 2 times unprotected bc I was one of those in the moment deals (i know it wasn't smart) and Ihavent been back to my OB/GYN bc of things that have been going on at home but I plan on making an appointment when the girls colds have gone (should be by monday) so I can get the IUD. So what I want to know is if this vaginal discharge is normal? there has been quite a bit lately.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
babygomez
by April on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:16 PM

I'm sorry, i'm not sure. I don't remember discharge like that.

Here's a Bump.

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:19 PM

I haven't had any like this, but I know that your discharge can be crazy for a while after having babies.

SuperMom2433
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:55 PM
I personally havent had anything like this but just remember that your body went through a lot so things might be weird for a while.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pinelightgirl
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 5:59 AM

Remember, your body is still going through massive hormonal changes. I know I had a bit of a discharge for almost 3 months. Just so long as it doesn't smell bad (which could mean an infection) or hurt I think you should be fine. Still at least talk to a professional, just to be safe. Good luck, ^_^

abra
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 10:03 AM
same here

Quoting Dragonmamas:

I haven't had any like this, but I know that your discharge can be crazy for a while after having babies.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 10:03 AM

Quoting babygomez:

I'm sorry, i'm not sure. I don't remember discharge like that.

Here's a Bump.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 11, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Aww, we had our babies the same day : )

I have no dealt with discharge like that after any of my 4 babies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)